Monday, June 1, 2015

Keep seeking.

Amazingly, if you follow Jesus, good things happen. I’ve definitely discovered this from my time in England. The church I’m with, the interns that are with me, and the support I’ve received from family and friends just reinforce God’s plan for me to be here for the next two months.

For the curious minds, let me explain a little bit about what I have done since I arrived here.

Explored mostly.

Lovely English farmland during a five-mile walk



But, I’ve also already grown in my love for Jesus and learned so much from those around me.
 So much Jesus, and it’s only been a few days. 

On Saturday, I enjoyed a walk which gave me just a bit of beautiful scenery England has to offer and also tried my first-ever standard English breakfast. 

Yes, those are baked beans and mushrooms.


Yesterday, we enjoyed our first church service, then explored the mall (shopping center), met some cool people, and visited a pub. 
Rainy Sunday

Today, I began the day with a much-needed run along the canal. Attended a toddler/mom group and got to play with the cutest little kids. Also, I want to name my own kid Tillie now. So precious. 


And, tomorrow, we will hand out leaflets to a part of the community to invite them to a Muslim outreach followed by some administrative work. I'm enjoying every second of this ride. Thank you so much for your support. Here's some more photos just for fun. 











1 comment: